Cheryl supports psycho-spiritual insight and evolution, catalyzes creative impulses and offers practical wisdom for work, relationships and finding our true purpose.
The challenges of both our daily lives and our world demand that we find BALANCE within ourselves. We are called to cultivate a deep RESILIENCE to navigate changes in our communities, our culture, and our careers. Uncovering OUR TRUE NATURE brings us alignment, resilience, personal power and joy.
Each of us is unique. We need different types of support, depending on the stage of our life. Connecting heart-to-heart, we cut through conventional wisdom and conditioning to explore and uncover deep insights about your current challenges and desires.
Cheryl has counseled hundreds of people with these concerns:
- In Transition-career changes, job loss, divorce and other adverse life circumstances.
- Cultivating deeper peace and clearing inner obstacles to balance and well-being
- Supporting women in their full empowerment.
- Promoting authenticity and truth-telling in relationships
- Helping lawyers, activists and those in the service professions remain effective through reflection, self-care and healing experiences.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everybody else. Margaret Mead (American cultural anthropologist, 1901-1978)
Only by learning to live in harmony with your contradictions can you keep it all afloat. Audre Lorde (American writer, feminist, and civil rights activist 1934-1992)
copyright Cheryl Conner 2017